i made a thing where you ask stuff about music
- 1: favourite five albums of all time
- 2: favourite song lyrically
- 3: favourite song musically
- 4: last gig you went to
- 5: the band you want to get back together most
- 6: a song that makes you cry
- 7: a song that makes you laugh
- 8: a lyric you have to shout
- 9: the song you sing most in the shower
- 10: favourite gig you've been to
- 11: a song you'd most like to do karaoke to
- 12: a band member you'd most like to do karaoke with
- 13: are you a CD/vinyl person or an MP3 download person?
- 14: favourite album to listen to in full
- 15: a song to sum up this year so far
- 16: most played song on your itunes
- 17: favourite album artwork
- 18: favourite song title
- 19: guilty pleasure song
- 20: favourite soundtrack
Warpaint @ Laneway Festival, Adelaide (February 7th, 2014). Photo by SupernovaPhoto
Anna Calvi - Foxy Lady (Live at the George Tavern, February 9th 2014).
Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma (2010)
From Leigh McCloskey’s second Codex Tor book titled Summer Solstice.
Just as a kid you know my dad […] he used to be a car dealer when I was little. […] He’d be buying cars all the time and he’d clean them and bring me home the tapes that he found in the cars… So I massed this very weird collection of music that was left in… in cars. That was my introduction to music really.
Alison Mosshart about how she “discovered” the blues
"Laneway festival is over… @KingKruleST @_warpaint @mountkimbie @LanewayFestSG pic.twitter.com/YyxGZaKZmr”
"The other day we played with The National in Detroit at the Laneway Festival. We’ve seen those guys out and about when we’ve been on tour the last three years. They’ve seen us play and we’ve gotten to know them and they were like, “We really like your new stuff.”"
Theresa on The National
“Me and Stella 📷”